[nagdu] Dogs and instructors

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:43:31 UTC 2012

You need to ask this question to Bob & the trainers.
I can tell you that the trainers do not make eye contact with the
dogs.  But since they were a part of their lives  for quite some time
it's normal to be hapy to see them.
I need to be careful or i'll be pulled to the ground.  Leone wears a
prong collar.  So I correct her when she gets all excited.  If the
trainers  pet and cuddle her it's only for a short time then it's back
to work.  It's a normal process for the dogs.

Since you are not so far from the school I bet Wizzard will ahve some
surprise visits from the trainers.

Best of luck Sarah!