[nagdu] Five Post Limit

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Oct 15 15:37:18 UTC 2012

Hi, Marion I understand the need to help make the list more workable for all but I also feel that those of us that don't do one liners that don't add much to the list shouldn't be penalized or treated like children that don't know how to think for themselves or monitor behavior. I'm not trying to bbe disrespectful but I also don't want to be made to feel like input into this list is not wanted. I know that some things like the naming of dogs has been on the list and many posted numerous times. If the five post limit is going to be enforced, make sure it is done as fairly and constistently as posible.