[nagdu] Dogs and instructors

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Oct 16 10:28:53 UTC 2012

Hi,
When  I came home in March, a trainer inthe field visited me
right away to make sure our adjustment to home was positive.
However, he had minimal direct contact with my dog as his purpose
was to help our bond and our working together successfuly.
Mary

Users" <nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:23:07 -0500
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] Dogs and instructors

>They try to make the dog more excited? That really doesn't make
any sense.

>What exactly do you mean by this.

>Cindy

>On Oct 15, 2012, at 1:58 PM, Sarah wrote:

>> It's not excuses they told me that the dogs should fet excited
because they have been working with the dogs for the past 6
months.  And every time they come they always make contact with
the dog to make him more excited.

Dog Users'"<nagdu at nfbnet.org
>> Date sent: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:55:00 +0000
>> Subject: Re: [nagdu] Dogs and instructors

>> Sounds like excuse making to me.

Users

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gma

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/jawsgirl87%40g

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/coastergirl92%

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/rebecca.pickre
>> ll%40tasc.com
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments or
files transmitted with it (collectively, the "Message") are
intended only for the addressee and may contain information that
is privileged, proprietary and/or prohibited from disclosure by
law or contract.  If you are not the intended recipient: (a)
please do not read, copy or retransmit the Message; (b)
permanently delete and/or destroy all electronic and hard copies
of the Message; (c) notify us by return email; and (d) you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of the Message is strictly prohibited.