[nagdu] Dogs and instructors

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:39:53 UTC 2012

OK, well that's more along the lines of what I am remembering. As for tie down at night, I just always leave them on tie-down at night or in a crate, though I don't have room for three crates. I culd actually probably not have him tied at night. As for the two weeks to a month, most of my dogs I have had on leash in the house for two or three weeks, but gradually removed the leash when I could be supervising them. I just did it for longer and longer amounts of time. That was what I was told originally in 1989, I think, at least I remember that, and if they said something different I probably wasn't paying attention.
CL