[nagdu] things on the floor was Re: Dogs and instructors

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:39:39 UTC 2012

Both of the things you said are probably true; and so is what I said. This is why I'm not planning on getting another dog. I don't work him enough, and the others don't get walked enough either. But dogs still like to "explore." Now if they are tearing into everything, that's one thing. If they just have their moments, that's another. Some dogs do this more than others.

xo

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/coastergirl92%