[nagdu] Sick Dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:09:46 UTC 2012

Awww poor Fisher, and poor you. How is he sick? Or rather which end is it from? LOL Having a sick pup is no fun, I think I have dealt with all the diarrhia that I could ever want, wish or whatever. If I were to wish for one, I would say for the pup to be puking. its just my preference. Keep us updated on his progress.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com