[nagdu] Sick Dog

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:43:04 UTC 2012

Oh Cindy, I'm so sorry Fisher is sick.  Sometimes dogs catch a virus,
and there is nothing we can do.  It is terrible to have to leave the
dog at the vet.  That is so hard, but the vet will be able to fix it.
I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16