[nagdu] Dogs and instructors

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:51:38 UTC 2012

I don't believe it's quite like they are having trouble letting go.

Here's another true scenario.
My dog was taken  for re training because of the seriousness of my
injuries from a Dog distraction.  I ended up in the hospital with a
broken nose and cracked spread ribs, 2 blackeyes.  I was unlocking
roberts car door and ahd Leone in a "Sit" and she spotted the
neighbors poodle and bolted pulling me down to the pavement.  they
kept her 2 months but could not find a problem with her.  She passed
everything they tried.  She was returned to me.  the trainer worked
with me for 4 days upon her return learning new routes and being
around other dogs.  In the trainers presence she was ultra perfect.  I
believe it to be a protection issue with her.  So  We were walking
alone to the coffee shop up the road.  the trainer was somewhere
behind  us.  We are crossing a street and I believe the trainer was
calling leone at a high pitched tone to get her attention and maybe
even using a squeak toy I am not certain.  It distracted Leone.  I
finally got her to focus but it continued.  It was to see if she would
pull me to the ground again to cause bodily harm to me.  But we
passed.  It's all in a days work.