[nagdu] [country walking

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Oct 18 16:35:22 UTC 2012

Are you doing country walking where you have to walk on the left side
of the road?
What did your instructors teach you how to do this?
You must take a cane with you, walk so far then check if he is on the
left side of the road.
You will feel the shore line.
Grass curb or anything like that.
You must say what the school taught, over left or just left. then it is
up to you to make sure he does this.
Do you know when you are at a corner anything like this?
What did you and your instructor work with when they came to your home.