[nagdu] Service dog ID required at Statue of Liberty

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:31:43 UTC 2012

I was at the statue of liberty a couple months ago, and had no problem with
service dog id. However, yesterday, I was at the museum of fine arts in
Boston, and this security guard pulled that ID stunt. I told her that no ID
was required under the law, realizing she did not understand a word I said,
I just continued walking.  Nothing came of it.