[nagdu] Question from anyone who works and has a guide dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 19 17:21:46 UTC 2012

What did she do, exactly?
Did she have a comfortable, safe place to lie near you, one where people
weren't constantly walking around her?
I have a dog mat in my cubicle where Ben lies.  It makes the floor softer,
and it identifies that place as his.
I did keep him on tie-down for a while, but now he just dives under my
desk and curls up in his spot.  It's hard to get him to come out, he loves
his cave so.
Tracy