[nagdu] Service dog ID required at Statue of Liberty

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:46:58 UTC 2012

Hello!

I have a question... If I come to USA with my guide dog then how can  I
proove that she really is trained guide dog? Beacuse we dont have these ID
cards for dogs and eaven if we would have then I am sure that it wouldnt  be
okay in States beacuse it would be in Estonian.... Or eaven if it is in
english then  it is not given out in States....

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521
E-mail: christel.chrissu at gmail.com