[nagdu] shedding

Ramona Davidson ramonadavidson88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:32:02 UTC 2012

hello all, I hope this isn't too terribly ot, as it's not about guide
work really, but shedding.
Ishmale has always been pritty good in the fer department he didn't
shed much after I got him.  he shedded horibly after the first
grooming session of course, but after that things were good.  but with
in the last 3 or 4 days he's been shedding so bad that I could
litterally sit for hours and brush him and still not have gotten all
of the hair. i'm afraid i'm going to brush him bald. lol.
today, after a weekend of brushing, i got out of the car and when
ishmael got up to  follow me my mom minchened that he left a carpet
behind. he's not even  a  long haired dog, he's a yellow lab. I was so
bumbed because I thought after all the brushing I did things would be
ok. I brush him every day and don't know why this is happening.
someone suggested giving him a bath might help so I did but he's still
not dry so i don't know yet if it made a difference. can anyone shed
some light on my furry situation??