[nagdu] new dog

Robert Hooper hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 23 02:50:53 UTC 2012

Hello:

I just thought I should chime in here, as I too have a dog named Bailey. He is an 83 pound German shepherd from The Seeing Eye and I received him on July 25, 2011. He can fit his mood to any occasion--laid back, calm, and quiet when I'm feverishly working at my studies or research, and eternally energetic when he realizes that I mean to play with him. I'm glad you have your pup--I hope you love your female Bailey as much as I love my male Bailey. Have a wonderful training.
Sincerely,
Robert Hooper
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
The Ohio State University, Department of Psychology; Department of Neuroscience
572 Stinchcomb Drive #3
Columbus, Ohio 43202
(740) 856-8195