[nagdu] Buses and guide dogs

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Oct 24 00:51:16 UTC 2012

Sheila,
Watch for the Mab list, you will have a phone number you can call, on
behalf of the nagdu hot line.
Also I am sure a copy of this information Dan has given on behalf of the laws.
Just for us now in Montana.
So you don't have to read threw the list of other states at this time,
when it is short notice to get this solved.