[nagdu] Home Interviews!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:27:44 UTC 2012

I never had a home interview except for when I sent crazy Wayne back and an instructor came to get him; he just did a short Juno walk with me and that was that. I think they really increased them since then. If you don't have much problem with mobility, you are fine. Just be prepared to answer questions about your comfort with speed that you are walking with them and what your views about dogs are. Guess that's about all I could recommend.

CL