[nagdu] Traveling shoe

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:29:14 UTC 2012

Sarah,  believe it or not, friend, our dogs are pups still.  Labs in
general are always a puppy.  We ahve to make sure things are always
put awaay and out of reach so they can't get to them.  They are like
toddlers.  Will get into everything.  I don't leave shoes laying
around or anything Leone will put in her mouth.