[nagdu] steps at the street

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Oct 25 23:57:10 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,
If this is already suggested, please ignore.  Most curbs, have a gutter
attached, meaning that that point at where the curb meets the street, there
is a seam.  You might want to try to feel this with your foot.  Otherwise,
the sure way is to carry a cane as you will definitely be able to
differentiate between the asphalt and the concrete and also find that seam.

HTH,

Steve