[nagdu] Doctors

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Oct 28 17:44:25 UTC 2012

Mike,
The problem is folks are letting the dogs go in the elevators not
cleaning it up, walking on furniture just running around the building.
This is what is the problem.
By law dogs must be on leash.
This is a very nice building, I have been there, where with folks
bringing their unruly dogs, it isn't staying that way.
This is the problem.
I can't write any more, because I think my five times is up for the day.