[nagdu] SuperStorm

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 29 12:35:09 UTC 2012

I'm here in north Jersey.  All public transit is shut down in NJ and New
York City, so I'm working from home.  Looks like Ben will get a couple
days' holiday.
So far, it's just windy, no rain, which is great, since Benny hates to pee
in the rain.  I'm a little nervous about needing to take him out during
the real storm, which is supposed to start happening around noon.  Guess
I'll just find the most sheltered spot I can, between my house and the
neighbor's.
I expect our power will go out some time today, but we're good with food
and water, and it's not too cold yet.
Hope our comrades on Long Island are OK; there are a lot of evacuations
out there.

Hah, bet even TSE isn't out working routes today in class!
Tracy