[nagdu] relieving in a Super Storm

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:35:55 UTC 2012

Robert, Oh your so cute. Does Hurricane Sandy qualify as dangerous conditions? Sorry it wasn't a question you need to answer. I am being silly. thank you for your very well thought out email.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.