[nagdu] backon list

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 14:09:56 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I'm back on nomail status for the majority of the lists I went nomail on: mainly the high trafic ones.
Odie, Dale and I are doing well, preparing for a winter storm front that will probably hit here in Colorado soon.
Yes, did hear about Hurricane Sandy which was then turned into a super storm.
Many were in my thoughts and prayers in the hopes all made it safe and sound.
As far as me and my power chair, things seem to be looking up and now, I must wait for an approval from my DVR counselor.
If that doesn't work out, I know that if need be, i can still use my cane in my right hand and operate my chair with my left hand.
I'm up for the challenge and don't plan on quitting either.
Feel free to respond to me off list at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
to avoid unnecessary trafic.
Will talk soon.