[nagdu] Contacting GDF

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Oct 31 20:54:02 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Please share this message with any graduates of Guide Dog
Foundation/America's VetDogs.

Although the Foundation is open for business, we are still without power,
running on our generators. Telephone service is spotty and messages may
accidentally disappear as our phone system reboots and updates itself.
We expect these conditions to continue through the end of this week.

Driving to the campus is also difficult due to excess debris on the roads
and power outages. This means that some staff who live further from the
school may not be directly available.

If you are a GDF grad an need something from our staff immediately, or have
questions, please email me at this address or Jenine at guidedog.org. I will
try to help and get you connected with the person you need.

Thanks so much for your patience and help spreading the word about our
current situation. Our staff, students and dogs are all safe now and the
staff and volunteers are incredible!
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems