[nagdu] Schools during Adverse Conditions

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Oct 31 21:28:34 UTC 2012

Cindy,

Good question. Right now they are working around the building, working on
things like stairs, off leash obedience and probably other things you can
work on inside.

I know that at GDF driving away from campus is pretty sketchy due to debris
and power outages so they might go to the Smith Haven Mall if they can get
there easily but not sure about that one.

A few years ago when Long Island got buried in snow, the January class had
to do some creative things when they literally couldn't get off campus.

I'm trying to get a sit-down time with our instructors to talk about exactly
what we do during class in these situations to keep working so hopefully
we'll have an article soon about this.

I'm just glad I'm here in Ohio where it's just cold and rainy. <grin>

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems