[nagdu] First dog concerns

Chris Harrington charrington7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:41:27 UTC 2012

Hi!
I did call the seeing eye last week, and they gave me 2 suggestions.
The first was while I'm standing at the corner, to put lite pressure
forward on the harness handle to make sure he holds his ground. I was
also told to make sure Biery is leading me across the street by
putting the thumb in the pocket and making sure he's pulling. That
doesn't help with confidence at all though...
Chris