[nagdu] New Member Intro

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:47:54 UTC 2012

Hi Tonya,

I used to live, even for a short time, in Belleview, Ohio.

I also went back and forth to a little town, if you'd call it that, that I don't know the name of, but I lived in a big farm house in the middle of corn fields.  Yuck.

Neither place had transportation for the disabled.  Belleview only had one cab.  that was it.  I don't think it even had paratransit.

I don't think Sandusky has paratransit, but I could be wrong.

I have it in my wish list to go to Seater Point before I die, I'm the biggest adrenaline junky you'll ever meet.

to make this dog related.  I'm between dogs now.  I finally don't have to use either a wheelchair or walker after fracturing my leg crossing a street here in Rockford Illinois where I live with my Husband.
I don't have permission yet to go out on the sidewalks, as they are horrible here, so no fixed route transit for me yet.  But when I get it, I'm going to start walking around the mall in laps to build up my stamina and pace to do a proper Juno walk, as I have had to put my application at my chosen school on hold.

I'm doing physical therapy though, so one step at a time.

Welcome to the list.  Never feel as though any question is too small or stupid.  We were all there once.

Jenny