[nagdu] newspaper practice at TSE was Re: First dog concerns

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 6 11:37:09 UTC 2012

I thought they used a "bopper", a foam ball on the end of a stick, to bop
the dog if he got too close to a car.
It doesn't sound so bad to me.  I think TSE's traffic training is top
notch, and I want it to stay that way.  If a bop or two keeps me and the
dog safe for the rest of our time together, it's a good deal.  I get at
least a couple traffic checks a month.  I want my dog rock-solid in
traffic.
Tracy