[nagdu] Seeking suggestions for how to maintain a dog's traffic training

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Thu Sep 6 14:41:49 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

Reading another thread that mentions traffic-check training methods used at school got me wondering about ways to safely maintain me and my dog's traffic training. can any of you share any methods you use to maintain your dog's traffic training? My pup has always cut things very close in relation to motor vehicles, whether parked or moving, but recently I feel she's been cutting things even closer.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts,
Bryan