[nagdu] My concerns about getting a guide dog.....

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 6 23:52:08 UTC 2012

Seems to me that Pauline express her concerns fairly well and perhaps,
though hopefully unintentional, the tone of this message implies some form
of wilful miss-trust of folks with out of the normal vision issues.  The
vision issues are rarely black and white but more like shades of grey, and
unpredictable too; that really sucks!.

Firstly, that mobility destructor should be promptly fired, dismissed,
canned, buried, or something!

My friend Terry had what he referred to as pinhole vision; he could see me
almost half a block away, if I just happened to be in his field of vision;
the closer I got, the less likely he was to see me.  That has to be tough
but not as difficult as fluctuating vision.

Doug: I'm looking through you, where did you go?