[nagdu] My concerns about getting a guide dog.....

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:57:16 UTC 2012

 hi pam, i got my guide dog. when i used to have vision.
 i've been working with my pilot dog may. for 3 years.
 i got her when i was 22 years old,
 it has been a wonderful choice for me.
 i lost the rest of my vision a year after i arrived back home. with my dog.
 now i am  totally blind.
 i had to learn to trust my dog fully.

 now i'm traveling every ware.
 and i feel completely free.