[nagdu] Dry Heaving

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 7 12:37:24 UTC 2012

I had a problem like this with my first dog.  I was a poor college
student, and I tried her on a very cheap dogfood.  It didn't have enough
of what she needed to get her through the day.  As soon as I took her off
it, the problem stopped.
I doubt this is your problem, but I mention it, since you're already split
feeding, which usually solves the problem.
Good luck.
Tracy