[nagdu] Just testing, and I am back from Russia

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Fri Sep 7 20:45:13 UTC 2012

Vacation.  Did not want to go through the hastle of packing an additional suitcase wht dog supplies.  Also did not want to contend with access issues or problems finding relief areas or a vet in the event of an emergency.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> Cindy Ray <cindyray at gmail.com> 9/7/2012 4:36 PM >>>
Welcome back, Vanessa. Could you have taken Griffin with you? I am sure you covered this before, but I may have been overwhelmed and not read it? Also, I can't remember why you went. Was it with regard to your work or was it a vaca.
CL

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/vlowery%40dhr.state.md.us