[nagdu] feeling a bit discouraged

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:34:54 UTC 2012

You raise some really good points here, Anne. I will definitely try your suggestions. Clear communication is a wonderful thing.

Oh yes. I'm very grateful for Ace's unwillingness not to relieve himself indoors. I just wish he'd move after relieving.

You may be onto something when you mention a sort of let-down after returning from guide dog class. I shall give this some thought.

Shannon and Ace
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs