[nagdu] How Many Routes With Planned Traffic Checks at Your School

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Sep 8 18:55:12 UTC 2012

Just to clarify, a natural traffic check is different from one that is set
up or staged.  A natural traffic check is one that generally occurs in our
day to day work with our dogs, and happen anywhere anytime.  I had a couple
of these while in my most recent class and they were not part of the
training, but just occurred because of, probably, the driver's lack of
attention to what was around them.  So, when I referred to set up checks and
natural checks, this is the difference.  Make sense?

Steve