[nagdu] How Many Routes With Planned Traffic Checks at Your School

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Sep 8 21:22:46 UTC 2012

I am a graduate of The Seeing Eye. Of course, there are always going to be unplanned traffic checks. At the Seeing Eye for a very long time, we experience many planned traffic checks starting about the third day we have our dogs. In 2009, and in 2001, I recall having a planned check of some sort almost daily. In 2009, I had a hybrid car check almost daily. Sometimes, I'd have a non-hybrid check in the morning and a hybrid card check in the afternoon but usually, just one planned check per day.

Margo and Arrow

Margo and