[nagdu] To Jenny -opinions

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 8 21:25:30 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny,
Opinions are good to share. People don't have to agree but respect what you feel. Your right . Just because a school is the oldest doesn't mean there the best. Its the training that counts. I have friends for many schools . Each of us chose our schools for different reasons. I wouldn't knock there's and don't expect anyone to knock mine. Some trainers knock other schools and there training. I have heard students who I am friends with say there trainers told them leash guiding is cruel. How would they know if they haven't tried it . People are to quick to judge instead of taking the time to learn. What works for one person doesn't always work for others.
I respect you for sharing your thoughts. At my support group I have people with dogs from different schools. all the dogs are well behaved. I have Fidelio , I had a Freedom dog but the dog passed away. I have GEB, I had a Seeing Eye and about 6 from GDF.
Marilyn and Anna