[nagdu] Odie's blood work

Bertha Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 14:01:40 UTC 2012

Wonderful news!

B A Guerrero and Seeing Eye Dog Godiva
guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Criminal Justice Major
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:47 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [nagdu] Odie's blood work

Hi, all,
I took Odie into the vet Thursday and the blood work was done along with the
heartworm test.
The vet called later on to leave a message, letting me know that his blood
work was all clear.
NO signs of kidney or liver failure, thyroid seems fine, pancrias looks
good, no sight of cancer cells and heartworm text was negative.
That earsn a big A plus.
The vet evened out his nails for me again which I was thankful for.
As far as weight goes,  he's 70 pounds and I really want to try as hard as I
can to keep him from going above 75 pounds, especially with him having
degenerative disc disease.
Hope everyone and their four-legged furry friends enjoy their weekend.
It's still in the 80's out here in Colorado and probably 90's again for now.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie