[nagdu] traffic work at GDF

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Sep 9 16:06:57 UTC 2012

Marsha,

I an't give you specifics because I'm not an instructor, just play one on
TV. <grin>

You know, I said that once on an email list and someone wrote asking which
show I was on. <grin>

We work with the individual student depending on his/her hearing loss and
ability to judge traffic as to how we handle issuing the "Hup-up, forward
command. BTW, it's Hup-up, not Hop-up as my spell program corrected.
Different instructors may also teach things slightly differently.

Yep, only 2 weeks to go. Good luck to you!

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems