[nagdu] Those going into class and others

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:21:35 UTC 2012

Hi List,

Wow, I have seen 3 of us that will be in class starting around the third week of September. Do we know of others who are going into class?

Lets see i am going into class on sept 24 at GDF. Tonia is going into class on Sept 24 at TSE. And Shannon into class on September 21st at Pilot.

Are you ladies going to journal or blog about your training? I know some people do.

The reason for asking, i am on the fence about if I should journal or blog. I probably would not do it live, as I am not sure that I would time for that. But I have a unique situation. One I am currently a full time student at Temple. And I know some of my classmates might want to read when I am there. Plus because of the different training my dog will get, all the unique things I will be learning. If I were to journal or blog, whether live or afterwards, is anyone here interested in reading?

I honestly can't believe that I'll be going into class in a week and half. Where has the time gone.

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone