[nagdu] Different schools, Different Ways!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 21:19:57 UTC 2012

I to would be interested in comparing the ways in which schools are the same and also different.  I know some have different training methods, different requirements and different expectations as well.  Not for slamming schools though!  I do believe that the major schools do mostly similar things but approach them in different ways.  For example, Pilot doesn't let the students go anywhere on there own and after 8 P.M. you really can't go anywhere!  I hear that at Leader you can but you have to leave your dog on campus.  I didn't really like that part from Pilot but I was willing to put up with it!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!