[nagdu] 6 days and counting!

t21114 at optonline.net t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 15 22:12:24 UTC 2012

Hi Shannon ,
I read your blog and I thought you shared your feelings very well.
This morning I went to a Lions 5k run . We had a GDF table there . one puppy walker friend was there with a dog she was dog sitting for. It was a yellow lab , very cut. this person has a sheppard but she is in heat. Another couple was there with there stud dog. He was a golden and very beautiful. My fellow Lion freind who I went there with had his black 11 month old lab. So we had a mixture of dogs.
Marilyn and Anna