[nagdu] those going into class and others

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:05:04 UTC 2012

 Congratulations to all who are going to class to get their new dogs. I
would love to read any  blogs about your training and also the differences
between schools. I feel it is a chance to learn something new that I might
be able to use in the training of my own dogs. Plus, I may some time wish
to get a dog from a program and am always interested in hearing about  the
different schools. I am also interested in the different breeds used.I also
blog about the training of my dogs. Link listed below. I may be helping a
friend to train a guide for herself as she has been unable get to into  the
school of her choice and has been waiting about a year for a successor dog.
She really needs a dog and is willing to do it this way if she can not get
one from the school.I guess we will see what the school does in the next
month or so.She has started looking for a dog to train,in case the school
does not respond to her phone calls and e -mails. Have a great day, Mardi
and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/