[nagdu] Counting The Costs

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:16:17 UTC 2012

Cindy

No, I did not think you were criticizing and apologies if my response
appeared defensive.

That problem I had at first was awful, and the school certainly did not help
by causing trouble and having the dean's office on my case. By school I mean
my college, not the dog guide school. The dog guide school was wonderful,
and helped me find a solution for the problem.