[nagdu] Grooming questions.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:18:26 UTC 2012

I have a dog, not my guide, who would prefer not to be groomed. I do wonder why that is. My guide loves it; it is a means of getting attention. I think you just have to overlook his dirty looks and activity and talk to him while you are grooming him.

I hire a mobile groomer right now because I have three dogs here and in the end I don't think the price is that much different when you figure in transporting them. I am trying to do this every two to three months and have them all groomed then. I guess I'm now kind of on a three month pattern. I love my mobile groomer. She charges $200 for the three, and I don't have to transport them. Maybe I could get bulk rates other places though.

CL