[nagdu] Downtime in class

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:33:47 UTC 2012

Sarah,
I know this question was not directed to me, but... LOL
Dogs can definitely react to your emotions. They can sense if you are
nervous in a street crossing, or stressed out.
When I am not confident in situations, it definitely can pass through to my
dog.
As far as the bonding, balance praise and corrections. And make sure you
play a lot with your dog.  Grooming also helps the bonding process. When you
get home, make it clear to those in your household that you are the master
of this dog, and you should be the one doing obedience, playing, and feeding
the dog. At least for the first few weeks.
Deanna and Pascal