[nagdu] Dogs and Amusement Parks

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:55:42 UTC 2012

Sarah, I think lots of people take dogs to amusement parks, others leave at home. You have a lot of good questions here, but my concern is that you aren't going even for eight days. I guess if I were trying to cram for all this information, I would pretty much be a basket case by the time I got there. Take it a little at a time; learn to know your dog; later on all of the stuff will fall together. I personally don't think I would head out to an amusement park with a dog right after I got home, and a lot might depend on the weather. I think you couldn't take them on rides a lot, so you would have to figure you were either going to trust a friend to hold the dog or trust it to an employee, which I doubt I would do. Let's see, I don't think I took my dog to the amusement park but, rather, left him home with my husband.

CL