[nagdu] Downtime in class

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Tue Sep 18 18:13:12 UTC 2012

If you get the dog, when you get home, try to gently, but firmly remind your mother that you are an adult, ahrness the dog, pick up your purse, fanny pack, or whatever you are using, and just go.  She will either stay mad wiht you or get over it

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> Sarah <coastergirl92 at gmail.com> 9/18/2012 1:53 PM >>>
I have suffered from depession for many years and I live in a
very rural area with no sidewalks and there are no really cool
places to go.  The only places to go are real common like
Walmart, K-Mart, Jack-in-the-box and Target.  The closinc
amusement park is 2 hours away.  I'm unemployed and my mom still
protdtive about letting me go out by myself.  She said that when
I get the dog at first I won't be allowed to walk anywhere
without her with the dog.  That makes me sad and mad at the same
time.  I'm just thinking, what's the point? What if it's wrong
for me to get a dog?