[nagdu] Nowhere to go?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:18:07 UTC 2012

Sarah, I  hate to have to say this, but you need to grow up. You are going to go away to get your dog, yes? You really aren't setting your sights very high. The attitude you have about bettering yourself is so limited, that I fear you might be in a bit of a rut, and it is really driven by fear. I get that, but as I have said before, you have to slog through t he fear. I am sorry you feel that way because there are a lot of really rich experiences beyond amusement parks awaiting you if you just go for it.

CL