[nagdu] Nowhere to go?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 18 20:40:31 UTC 2012

 Hi Julie,
when nothing is being done, that also is a choice,
I never thought of that until it was mentioned on another program I was
listening to.
Then I thought that is so true.
I do hope that what ever Sarah decides, she will be happy with what she
decided.
We are all here for her, and have given wonderful suggestions.
The longer an adult lives at home, it is harder to get ready to leave.
Sarah do you realize that getting a dog means going some place to a school?
The school in Florida will go to an amusiment park, hope you chose to go there.
the schools east do not go to the parks.
At least the ones I am thinking of.
wishing you the best.
also know, when you get your dog, dog must and I say again must go
places with you.
This means, mama can't say leave dog home today.
And you listen to mama.
Your dog only knows you.
Wants to please just you, not mama.
Really think hard what you want to do.
The dog they have chosen for you, can go to a person who truly wants
the dog, truly will take care of the dogs needs, and on it goes.
Again do not feel you have to get one.
the school will see threw what you are thinking, and could decide a dog
isn't for you.
Maybe you and mama need to talk to the school together, after you get
your dog, so mama knows what she can help with and what she should let
you do the training with.
Hope this helps.
: