[nagdu] Counting the costs

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:23:11 UTC 2012

Because it was lonely and horrible being away from conome.  It
would've been a lot more positive if I didn't have to deal with
sexual harassment and people putting me down.  I just was not
interested in going alone with a cane because I run inoverhead
tree branches and up here I can't get around with a cane very
good because there's only dirt and hardly any sidewalks.